Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:06AM | 01/27/02
Member Since: 01/26/02
1 lifetime posts
Bob Villa did it again! I seen on one of his shows where they covered an existing exterior brick wall with different size (appox 1 foot in diameter) thin (1 inch or so) concrete slabs. They used concrete to keep it in place. Where can I get this stuff and what is it called? Or would it be would it be easier to just demolish the brick. I hate to do that becuase the brick is in great shape, just the worng color. And painting the brick sounds like a pain and wouldn't appeal to the eye. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button