Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:27AM | 09/13/07
Member Since: 09/12/07
1 lifetime posts
My house has a poured concrete foundation which sits 4' above grade. The previous owner did some patch work on many cracks, but he did't do a very good job. I would like to sand it down so the surface is more even.

Is there a tool for this?


doug seibert

08:59PM | 09/13/07
Member Since: 08/10/02
842 lifetime posts
you can find a rubbing brick that will remove the material proud-of-the-surface.......Here's an example

"...measure once.....cut twice....throw that one away and cut a new one...."

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button