Latest Discussions : HVAC


01:20PM | 01/01/02
Member Since: 12/31/01
1 lifetime posts
Hi, Years ago I saw some porcelain buckets that fit snuggly into the back of a steam radiator. You'd fill them with water and the heater would evaporate the water and humidify the area. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere or even what they'd be called? I've looked everywhere and had no luck. Thanks! Bob

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button