Latest Discussions : HVAC


08:54AM | 10/17/02
Member Since: 10/16/02
1 lifetime posts
hi all, I recently moved into a rental home that has a boilers and uses radiators for heat, and i need to bleed the radiators. however, i dont have the tool for this. Can anyone tell me what the name of the tool is? and can it be purchased at the local hardware store? Thanks

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button