Latest Discussions : Roofing & Siding


11:20AM | 06/30/02
Member Since: 06/29/02
2 lifetime posts
We have an old Cape Code-style home without a closed-in entry way at the front door. Whenever it rains, you are sure to get a soaking while you navigate the front door. I have seen an "inverted 'V'" on the roofs of some homes which seems to act as a diverter, but haven't a clue as to where to get one (if at all commercially available). Any ideas?


08:25AM | 07/02/02
Member Since: 03/13/00
1674 lifetime posts
They're common. Go to your local home improvement or hardware store.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button