Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


09:04AM | 07/02/07
Member Since: 07/01/07
1 lifetime posts
My mother bought an over the range microwave oven hood that needs a 20 amp recepticle. However the one that is there is only 15 amps. How do i change it?



09:43AM | 07/02/07
Member Since: 04/25/05
1915 lifetime posts
It also requires a dedicated circuit.

I suspect that theree are already other things on the existing circuit.

A new circuit will have to be run from the circuit breaker panel.

If you aren't familar with electrical wiring then you will want to get an electrican for this.

They also have special tools and tricks that can often allow for wiring to installed in existing walls while minimizing any damage to the finished surfaces.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button