I need to replace my obsolete Kenmore 417.97802791 stackable washer/dryer. I have tight restrictions on space and power so I'd like to find as comparable a unit as possible. I contacted Sears and they said I needed to provide the "specs" located in the Owner's Guide, but I have gone through it cover-to-cover and can't locate the specs they refer to. Can you possibly provide me a resource to locate them?
Here's a link to the service manual in PDF, http://www.allrepairmanuals.com/kenmore-washer-dryer-combo.htm?model_number=417.97802791+. It should be more comprehensive than what you have. Although "specs" is pretty vague. Really, for such a common front load washer and dryer it shouldn't be a hassle.
HELP buying Washer & Dryer - Neptune/Duet
Kenmore washer/dryer stack
Kenmore Washer/Dryer Age?
Replace Broken knob-timer for Kenmore Washer/Dryer
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!