Sorry Bob, I purchased Hurd windows 14 years ago and finally have the money to replace them. The first year they were installed many of them leaked air through the sash and windows themselves. I called the company that sold them, Crawford and Brinkman, and was directed to the regional rep of Hurd. They first tried to blame the installer until they came out and found the windows were installed correctly. One of the tech's that came out said they had a few batches that came out that were bad. To make a long story short we were given storm windows at cost and told we just lived in a "very windy area" and there was nothing else they could do. It will be nice not having to put plastic on the insides of my windows any longer when we replace them with Anderson or Pella.
When I first saw this title 3 New Walking Dead TV Spots ReelComix on google I just whent and boaomkrk it.I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
What windows are the best?
Semco window rot
Simonton Windows - ProFinish Contractor - Air Infilt...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects