Sorry Bob, I purchased Hurd windows 14 years ago and finally have the money to replace them. The first year they were installed many of them leaked air through the sash and windows themselves. I called the company that sold them, Crawford and Brinkman, and was directed to the regional rep of Hurd. They first tried to blame the installer until they came out and found the windows were installed correctly. One of the tech's that came out said they had a few batches that came out that were bad. To make a long story short we were given storm windows at cost and told we just lived in a "very windy area" and there was nothing else they could do. It will be nice not having to put plastic on the insides of my windows any longer when we replace them with Anderson or Pella.
When I first saw this title 3 New Walking Dead TV Spots ReelComix on google I just whent and boaomkrk it.I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
What windows are the best?
Semco window rot
Simonton Windows - ProFinish Contractor - Air Infilt...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love