Sorry Bob, I purchased Hurd windows 14 years ago and finally have the money to replace them. The first year they were installed many of them leaked air through the sash and windows themselves. I called the company that sold them, Crawford and Brinkman, and was directed to the regional rep of Hurd. They first tried to blame the installer until they came out and found the windows were installed correctly. One of the tech's that came out said they had a few batches that came out that were bad. To make a long story short we were given storm windows at cost and told we just lived in a "very windy area" and there was nothing else they could do. It will be nice not having to put plastic on the insides of my windows any longer when we replace them with Anderson or Pella.
When I first saw this title 3 New Walking Dead TV Spots ReelComix on google I just whent and boaomkrk it.I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal blog and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is named. Many thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight