I have a very small, recessed opening up to the attic, & can't use the fold-out attic stairs. Instead of using my stepladder, I've been looking for some attic (or loft) stairs that telescope. Apparently the Telesteps people make one of their Telesteps attic stairs that would work perfectly for this, and I've also seen slide-down stairs (like an extension ladder). The only problem is, they have these things out the ying-yang in Europe, but NOWHERE here in the States that I can find. Does *anyone* know of a place here in the States where I can obtain one of these? ANY info appreciated!! Thanks....
If you cannot find a US distributor, I'm sure you can buy one overseas and have it shipped here. UPS can handle all the import taxes and brokering issues for a small fee. You may want to inquire about importing their products into the US, it may be a good business opportunity.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!