yeah thats right...
Some will BS you to no end!!
use your COMMON SENSE will ya PLEASE!
When some of these bozo`s try and lie to you about on the COST, inside versus outside, notice what homeowner in story above was charged $14,000 for an inside system which was NOT, repeat..NOT NEEDED.
These knotheads didn`t FIRST-DEFINE the homeowners actual leak/problem, as many do not do....this is completely INCOMPETENT!!!!
If these companies who only-most always install inside systems are so good,such knowledgable experts, who supposedly care so much about every homeowner and who supposedly have these wonderful Lifetimes Guarantees...if they are TRULY sooo good then.....
......WHY-WHY-WHY do MANY of them continue to accumulate 10-20-50+ BBB and DEPT of Consumer Affair customer complaints....just within the last 36 months!!!
You`ve been urged, repeatedly and honestly here...to FIRST DEFINE the actual leak/problem area(s) and whats most likely the TRUE CAUSE and correct REMEDY!!!!! Now, if you still want that lovely inside system then please-do-call-em, they be over pretty darn quick to write ya up
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!