Does anyone have any Greendale Oak Pergo Laminate (New or used) for sale. I can not find it anywhere. Also, I will never again buy a product that can not be matched or refinished. I have found that replacing or repairing these prefinished fake wood floors is impossible as they are soon discontinued and can't be refinished.
Our dishwasher malfunctioned an ruined part of our Greendale Oak Flooring. Pergo says that the closeset thing they have is Allendale Oak. Does anyone have any left over boxes? We have one but need at least three more.
Part of my Pergo laminate floor was damaged by a faulty dishwasher and I could not find any more Greendale Oak; however, I did find Morningside Oak. It is extremely difficult to see the difference. I did not even have to use a transition. Now I have three extra boxes plus a transition that I do not need. If you need flooring to match with Greendale Oak, please let me know. [email protected]
Newland Oak is a pretty good match. We have Greendale Oak in our family room and wanted to continue it through into the adjoining kitchen. When we couldn't find any Greendale Oak, we tried the Newland Oak, and now we have a nice seamless transition. We can't tell all that much difference between the two laminates. But then our kitchen island casts a shadow onto the floor, helping to camouflage things a bit.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes