Does anyone have any Greendale Oak Pergo Laminate (New or used) for sale. I can not find it anywhere. Also, I will never again buy a product that can not be matched or refinished. I have found that replacing or repairing these prefinished fake wood floors is impossible as they are soon discontinued and can't be refinished.
Our dishwasher malfunctioned an ruined part of our Greendale Oak Flooring. Pergo says that the closeset thing they have is Allendale Oak. Does anyone have any left over boxes? We have one but need at least three more.
Part of my Pergo laminate floor was damaged by a faulty dishwasher and I could not find any more Greendale Oak; however, I did find Morningside Oak. It is extremely difficult to see the difference. I did not even have to use a transition. Now I have three extra boxes plus a transition that I do not need. If you need flooring to match with Greendale Oak, please let me know. [email protected]
Newland Oak is a pretty good match. We have Greendale Oak in our family room and wanted to continue it through into the adjoining kitchen. When we couldn't find any Greendale Oak, we tried the Newland Oak, and now we have a nice seamless transition. We can't tell all that much difference between the two laminates. But then our kitchen island casts a shadow onto the floor, helping to camouflage things a bit.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!