Does anyone have any Greendale Oak Pergo Laminate (New or used) for sale. I can not find it anywhere. Also, I will never again buy a product that can not be matched or refinished. I have found that replacing or repairing these prefinished fake wood floors is impossible as they are soon discontinued and can't be refinished.
Our dishwasher malfunctioned an ruined part of our Greendale Oak Flooring. Pergo says that the closeset thing they have is Allendale Oak. Does anyone have any left over boxes? We have one but need at least three more.
Part of my Pergo laminate floor was damaged by a faulty dishwasher and I could not find any more Greendale Oak; however, I did find Morningside Oak. It is extremely difficult to see the difference. I did not even have to use a transition. Now I have three extra boxes plus a transition that I do not need. If you need flooring to match with Greendale Oak, please let me know. [email protected]
Newland Oak is a pretty good match. We have Greendale Oak in our family room and wanted to continue it through into the adjoining kitchen. When we couldn't find any Greendale Oak, we tried the Newland Oak, and now we have a nice seamless transition. We can't tell all that much difference between the two laminates. But then our kitchen island casts a shadow onto the floor, helping to camouflage things a bit.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects