We have a 1700sq ft home with two bathrooms. Our master shower and master sinks take a long time to warm up, and then its only moderately warm. We also have a guest bathroom that has a shower and sink where the hot water gets to a temp that most people would say is hot. Both showers use a Mixet setup.
We have had a plumber out who said it was simply the distance from the water heater that is the cause of our Master shower issue. My question is why doesn't the Master shower/sinks get HOT when the guest baths do? My wife and I are at a loss.
Our water heater is 11yrs old and was flushed out within the last year by a reputable plumber.
Scott in Phoenix
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love