We have a 1700sq ft home with two bathrooms. Our master shower and master sinks take a long time to warm up, and then its only moderately warm. We also have a guest bathroom that has a shower and sink where the hot water gets to a temp that most people would say is hot. Both showers use a Mixet setup.
We have had a plumber out who said it was simply the distance from the water heater that is the cause of our Master shower issue. My question is why doesn't the Master shower/sinks get HOT when the guest baths do? My wife and I are at a loss.
Our water heater is 11yrs old and was flushed out within the last year by a reputable plumber.
Scott in Phoenix
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 11 Signs of an Unhappy Houseplant
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 IKEA Favorites, DIY Style
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips