My husband and I bought a new home with Superior Walls. At first, we were very happy to have a basement with Superior Walls. HOWEVER, within the past 6 months we have had water in our basement twice! This past week it was 1" of water throughout our basement. We have a hole in one corner, which I believe should have a pump in it but the builder said he didn't have to install one. The hole fills with water and overflows, but what concerns me most is the amount of water all over our basement. Does this mean a draining system should have been installed?
First of check the ground level and plumbing system because minor fault it can be caused, so check the proper way and fix it by plumber.
so what did the bldr say when you asked him about the hole,,, superior walls aren't to blame but putting a pump in that hole would certainly resolve the issue of a flooding bsmt, don't you agree ? we use zoeller automatic m53 pumps [no $ interest] exclusively,,, would be nice IF you were to install a proper sump, too,,, we use radon sumps as found on eBay OR 2 ferguson's plumbing supply
water in basement, yet no rain outside!
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
Foundation level with ground can't grade soil away f...
water in basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects