My husband and I bought a new home with Superior Walls. At first, we were very happy to have a basement with Superior Walls. HOWEVER, within the past 6 months we have had water in our basement twice! This past week it was 1" of water throughout our basement. We have a hole in one corner, which I believe should have a pump in it but the builder said he didn't have to install one. The hole fills with water and overflows, but what concerns me most is the amount of water all over our basement. Does this mean a draining system should have been installed?
First of check the ground level and plumbing system because minor fault it can be caused, so check the proper way and fix it by plumber.
so what did the bldr say when you asked him about the hole,,, superior walls aren't to blame but putting a pump in that hole would certainly resolve the issue of a flooding bsmt, don't you agree ? we use zoeller automatic m53 pumps [no $ interest] exclusively,,, would be nice IF you were to install a proper sump, too,,, we use radon sumps as found on eBay OR 2 ferguson's plumbing supply
water in basement, yet no rain outside!
What Else - Water in Da' Basement
Foundation level with ground can't grade soil away f...
water in basement
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!