Can everyone see everyone elses e-mail addresses in a freaky error message when they post a reply or is it just me. Whenever I post a reply to someone I can see their address in a strange error message. If I felt like it I could give anyone who submits a New Topic a personal e-mail. I wouldn't do this myself but it seems to be a bit of an infringement to me. I sent a message to "handyman" but got no response. Does anyone else get these little messages? If you do I guess my cover is blown.
This new BBS has many questionable quirks. Don't concern yourself about a response, all they ever say is "we'll look into it". I think they must take really looooooooong looks since nothing gets corrected. How many times do you have to hit the back before you are back to the main? Have you ever hit the question box by your name? At least on the old BBS you had the option of putting your Email in the open. Here all it ever says is "not available".
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!