Can everyone see everyone elses e-mail addresses in a freaky error message when they post a reply or is it just me. Whenever I post a reply to someone I can see their address in a strange error message. If I felt like it I could give anyone who submits a New Topic a personal e-mail. I wouldn't do this myself but it seems to be a bit of an infringement to me. I sent a message to "handyman" but got no response. Does anyone else get these little messages? If you do I guess my cover is blown.
This new BBS has many questionable quirks. Don't concern yourself about a response, all they ever say is "we'll look into it". I think they must take really looooooooong looks since nothing gets corrected. How many times do you have to hit the back before you are back to the main? Have you ever hit the question box by your name? At least on the old BBS you had the option of putting your Email in the open. Here all it ever says is "not available".
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight