cigarette smell in matress
You could also Febreeze it after [not before as it's a spray and the powder will stick and make a big mess, lol]. You'll also want to do the box spring as well.
If you find, for some reason, that the smoke smell is still lingering in the room, and you have no aversions then try lighting a candle or some nice incense. Daubing some of your favourite perfume or cologne on a light bulb will make your room smell great when the light is on. A couple of drops on the bottom of the bulb [where it says the wattage as it's the hottest part of the bulb] works wonders, but make sure the bulb is completely cold! I tried it once before the bulb was completely cooled down and it basically blew up. If I didn't have to wear glasses, I'd've been making an emergency trip to the hospital that day.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight