I have been searching the web for days looking for plans to build a dunk tank. We are hoping to use it as a fund-raising opportunity for our football team. Please e-mail me anything you may have. Thank you!
It seems to me that it would be cheaper to rent a dunk tank from a rental store. You wouldn't have to store it year after year either.
You're right, the storage will be inconvenient, but part of my master plan is to have an avenue for fundraising for years to come! The school is one of the poorest in the City, and if we built our own tank, they could use it time and time again.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!