Could anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for labor in a renovation of a 150 sq ft kitchen. The kitchen is in a suburb 1 hour north of NYC in a nice neighborhood.
Here is what needs to be done. which entails pretty much a major renovation:
-Complete gut to studs.
-Correction of sagging ceiling above.
-Reinforcement and leveling of floor below
- Remove wall (not load bearing)
-move plumbing for island
-Install bay window
-Upgrade electrical to room
-Install Recessed lighting (9 cans)
-Install in cabinet lighting
-Install undercabinet lighting
-Install 3 way dimmer switches
-paint walls & Ceiling
-install all appliances (DW, Double Wall oven, range hood. Fridge is *not* built in)
-Sink plumbing including disposer.
I think I got everything. If there is anything YOU could think of, please add to list.
I'm not looking for accurate numbers, but a ballpark figure for a project of this scope in line with the area I live in.
Thanks a bunch!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!