Could anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for labor in a renovation of a 150 sq ft kitchen. The kitchen is in a suburb 1 hour north of NYC in a nice neighborhood.
Here is what needs to be done. which entails pretty much a major renovation:
-Complete gut to studs.
-Correction of sagging ceiling above.
-Reinforcement and leveling of floor below
- Remove wall (not load bearing)
-move plumbing for island
-Install bay window
-Upgrade electrical to room
-Install Recessed lighting (9 cans)
-Install in cabinet lighting
-Install undercabinet lighting
-Install 3 way dimmer switches
-paint walls & Ceiling
-install all appliances (DW, Double Wall oven, range hood. Fridge is *not* built in)
-Sink plumbing including disposer.
I think I got everything. If there is anything YOU could think of, please add to list.
I'm not looking for accurate numbers, but a ballpark figure for a project of this scope in line with the area I live in.
Thanks a bunch!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects