Could anyone tell me how much I can expect to pay for labor in a renovation of a 150 sq ft kitchen. The kitchen is in a suburb 1 hour north of NYC in a nice neighborhood.
Here is what needs to be done. which entails pretty much a major renovation:
-Complete gut to studs.
-Correction of sagging ceiling above.
-Reinforcement and leveling of floor below
- Remove wall (not load bearing)
-move plumbing for island
-Install bay window
-Upgrade electrical to room
-Install Recessed lighting (9 cans)
-Install in cabinet lighting
-Install undercabinet lighting
-Install 3 way dimmer switches
-paint walls & Ceiling
-install all appliances (DW, Double Wall oven, range hood. Fridge is *not* built in)
-Sink plumbing including disposer.
I think I got everything. If there is anything YOU could think of, please add to list.
I'm not looking for accurate numbers, but a ballpark figure for a project of this scope in line with the area I live in.
Thanks a bunch!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers