Specs: I'm pouring a new 3.5" basement slab embedded with 1/2" radiant tubes tied to 8 gauge 6"x6" wire mesh (flat) sheets. In the bathroom I will have 7' 3" ceilings and the shower floor will be 62" wide x 42" deep. The drain is centered width-wise and about 1.5" closer to the back wall than the shower entrance.
Question: Can I use my new slab as my shower pan?
What do I need to know?
Thank you in advance for your time...
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
Dirt coming out from underneath concrete slab
fiberglas shower pan
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips