Specs: I'm pouring a new 3.5" basement slab embedded with 1/2" radiant tubes tied to 8 gauge 6"x6" wire mesh (flat) sheets. In the bathroom I will have 7' 3" ceilings and the shower floor will be 62" wide x 42" deep. The drain is centered width-wise and about 1.5" closer to the back wall than the shower entrance.
Question: Can I use my new slab as my shower pan?
What do I need to know?
Thank you in advance for your time...
How do I find out if I have a moisture problem on my...
Dirt coming out from underneath concrete slab
fiberglas shower pan
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!