down draft gas range or hood?
Whichever way you go, make sure either can be vented properly to the outdoors. Long vent runs and/or lots of elbows will reduce the amount of air that can be exhausted (possibly to the point of being useless).
Check the installation specifications for the ducting before making your purchase to ensure it can be installed adequately.
The Appliance Information Site
[This message has been edited by DanO (edited February 02, 2003).]
GE Gas Range oven not working
Guidance needed on GE gas range
GE XL44 Gas Range
GE Gas Range with electronic Ignition that Randomly ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects