I have a two year old home with a relatively large two car garage. I have about 8 feet I'd like to create some sort of work bench/storage area in. Where can I find some different plans on how to build one??
There must be a thousand magazines around that will have workbench plans. A lot of the woodworking magazines that are on the market often have many plans of different projects. Go to your local book or newstand and "browse" through a few copies. They also list old editions and their content so you can order them. Good luck.....Mark Hammond
Although it is not a detailed set of plans, I have a 20 minute video and a bunch of tips for making workbench tops on my blog, which you might want to check out. The workbench I build in the video is along one wall of a garage, much like your project.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!