I have a sconce wired into a hallway wall, with a switch to turn it on and off.
I want to change the sconce.
I have a simple metal "candle holder" with places for two candles. I'd like to put two "sockets" (is this the correct word?) to hold light bulbs where the candles would go.
I'd then like to wire the newly socketed "candle holder" to the wires from the sconce I removed, and be able to use the light switch to turn it on and off.
Might someone please advise me how to do this, or refer me to a ready resource?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!