I have a sconce wired into a hallway wall, with a switch to turn it on and off.
I want to change the sconce.
I have a simple metal "candle holder" with places for two candles. I'd like to put two "sockets" (is this the correct word?) to hold light bulbs where the candles would go.
I'd then like to wire the newly socketed "candle holder" to the wires from the sconce I removed, and be able to use the light switch to turn it on and off.
Might someone please advise me how to do this, or refer me to a ready resource?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Adding new light fixture to existing 3-Way wiring
Installing a New light fixture
Installing a new bathroom light fixture. Some help, ...
Need to move ceiling light fixture
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love