I have a sconce wired into a hallway wall, with a switch to turn it on and off.
I want to change the sconce.
I have a simple metal "candle holder" with places for two candles. I'd like to put two "sockets" (is this the correct word?) to hold light bulbs where the candles would go.
I'd then like to wire the newly socketed "candle holder" to the wires from the sconce I removed, and be able to use the light switch to turn it on and off.
Might someone please advise me how to do this, or refer me to a ready resource?
Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
Adding new light fixture to existing 3-Way wiring
Installing a New light fixture
Installing a new bathroom light fixture. Some help, ...
Need to move ceiling light fixture
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- World's Most Amazing Slip 'N Slide
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 11 Big Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 5 Things to Do with... Colanders
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in a Day
- Easy DIY Fixes for 11 Annoying House Problems
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Make Good Use of Old Junk: 14 Creative Ideas
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- 10 Smart Solutions for Small Bedrooms
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps