Can the Craftsman 2579 dovetail fixture make half blind dovetail joints? Thanks!
If you plan on making a lot of different dovetails and such, get an Incrajig. I have one that is a combination table saw fence and router fence that I use on my modified table saw/router table. There are so many projects that can be done with this one simple fence system that you cant go wrong. I dont know what that model is like but I had a dovetail jig from seers that was made from plastic and it didnt hold up well when using it on hardwood and would not hold the wood tight enough and caused me to ruin a few pieces of expensive Walnut when the wood shifted while cutting it with the router.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!