Cordless vs Corded Tools
I want to buy a finish Air Nailer but I hate the one with the compressor but I was wondering if the cordless is just as good as the corded.I really don't care about the accessibility just power I'm concern about.
If you are doing your own house and occasional work, cordless should be fine, if this is your livelyhood.....
as far as power, think of cordless drills.
Bigger the battery, more power,more weight.
I have never seen a battery powered nailer like what you're talking. I think previous message was in reference driver drills and other tools that are now commonly battery powered.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects