Cordless vs Corded Tools
I want to buy a finish Air Nailer but I hate the one with the compressor but I was wondering if the cordless is just as good as the corded.I really don't care about the accessibility just power I'm concern about.
If you are doing your own house and occasional work, cordless should be fine, if this is your livelyhood.....
as far as power, think of cordless drills.
Bigger the battery, more power,more weight.
I have never seen a battery powered nailer like what you're talking. I think previous message was in reference driver drills and other tools that are now commonly battery powered.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!