Equity Loans for Vacation Homes
Only a moron would.
With interest rates on primary mortgages being the lowest in almost 50 years (fixed 5% or less)it makes absolutely NO sense to try to secure an 'equity' loan or 'second mortgage' for 7-8-9 or even 10% or more...PLUS origination fees...
No sense whatsoever.
Your first line of offense should be to try to completely refinance your current mortgage.
That in itself might even create you some cash back as well as a great reduction in monthly payments under current conditions.
Anyone telling you otherwise hasn't a clue, Kimo Sabbe....
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!