Equity Loans for Vacation Homes
Only a moron would.
With interest rates on primary mortgages being the lowest in almost 50 years (fixed 5% or less)it makes absolutely NO sense to try to secure an 'equity' loan or 'second mortgage' for 7-8-9 or even 10% or more...PLUS origination fees...
No sense whatsoever.
Your first line of offense should be to try to completely refinance your current mortgage.
That in itself might even create you some cash back as well as a great reduction in monthly payments under current conditions.
Anyone telling you otherwise hasn't a clue, Kimo Sabbe....
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING