Equity Loans for Vacation Homes
Only a moron would.
With interest rates on primary mortgages being the lowest in almost 50 years (fixed 5% or less)it makes absolutely NO sense to try to secure an 'equity' loan or 'second mortgage' for 7-8-9 or even 10% or more...PLUS origination fees...
No sense whatsoever.
Your first line of offense should be to try to completely refinance your current mortgage.
That in itself might even create you some cash back as well as a great reduction in monthly payments under current conditions.
Anyone telling you otherwise hasn't a clue, Kimo Sabbe....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight