Equity Loans for Vacation Homes
Only a moron would.
With interest rates on primary mortgages being the lowest in almost 50 years (fixed 5% or less)it makes absolutely NO sense to try to secure an 'equity' loan or 'second mortgage' for 7-8-9 or even 10% or more...PLUS origination fees...
No sense whatsoever.
Your first line of offense should be to try to completely refinance your current mortgage.
That in itself might even create you some cash back as well as a great reduction in monthly payments under current conditions.
Anyone telling you otherwise hasn't a clue, Kimo Sabbe....
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers