I have a full time job working as a police office. I am interested in working part time and think real estate would be right for me. I think my main question is how much can a person make doing this part time? I know there are lots of variables, especially location, but if anyone can give some idea what I can look forward to it would be great. BTW, I am in the eastern panhandle of WV if that helps. Thanks alot.
I'm no real estate agent, but I think for someone to answer that they would need to know how many hours you're willing to work and when. Most open houses in my area are held on Sundays from 1-3. Are you available then? If you work evenings I think real estate agents are busiest from 5-8. Just some questions I would think need to be answered for someone to give you their opinion.
Well, I am willing to work whatever hours are needed. I know that my schedule has to be flexible to accomadate the prospective buyer. I know that office hours are required at most places, so I would work thode on days I am off from my regular job or on days where I work night shift. As far as being able to show a house, I am available almost anytime due to flexibilty of my regular job.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!