can anone help me find a good bar design for my rec room
I've searched for months. I only found one site and I did not care for that bar. Each area is unique. Design your own. You can use kitchen cabinets for the base and add any kind of top you want.
have you checked any antique or junk stores? sometimes they carry old bars which have a lot of character and are well built
my husband bought display kitchen cabinets (the ones they use to show how your kitchen will look - they were changing their displays so we got an almost $2000 discount!!) from Home Base and saved a bunch of money - we are finishing our basement and installing a wet bar...the cabinets are solid hickory and just beautiful - would recommend this option anytime - he bought the base cabinet and wall cabinet and will put on a new countertop and add the sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight