I just finished my 1st patio project ever, boy it sure was a serious job! I installed an 8x9 area this weekend, and it looks great except for one thing. I didn't buy enough snap edge or patio edging to go around the perimeter. I'm only short about 5 ft. and didn't want to spend the extra $25 @ lowe's for just the small amount I needed.
I will buy your leftover snap edge or patio barrier if you have some lying around that you just aren't going to use anymore. Just let me know what you would like for it and we'll negotiate!
EDGE Snap TILE.
Drip edge question
Radiant barrier or foam board to fix cold floor abov...
Fencing Yard... Landscape problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects