My friend lives in a prowler tailer that is up on blocks and plumbed into a septic field. His toilet is blowing bubbles of smelly sewage gas and there is a vent is also spewing putrid odor as. The problem is getting worse over the past two weeks. My thought is that because it is running into a septic field that a proper line vent rising above the roof should be installed. The other thought I had was that maybe a build up of %* and tp. is not allowing things to vent and flow. Any, please!! ideas about this that may be tried. Has anyone run into this before, Help! Help! Truly, Friend of Stinky Too.
In addition to my last plea I forgot a icon for the first message. Me holding my nose would be more appropriate. The plumbing I understand is origional stuff, I don't quite understand the hump of pipe that appears in the lower cupboard between the kitchen sink and toilet, a trap maybe? Thanks once again in advance (antisisplitory), ss.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes