New poster here. I've read back a few pages and there seem to be a lot of questions regarding bad smells. Mostly the problems seem to be coming from the water heaters or the drains. I think my problem is a little different and I'm hoping for some advice.
The cold water coming from my bathroom tap has a bad odor and taste to it. It's not like rotten eggs or fish or anything like that, but it's hard to describe. It's especially noticeable when you fill up a cup and drink. We have two sinks in the master bath and it only comes from MY side ( of course :-) ), not from the other side or any other taps in the house.
I removed and cleaned the aerator and this did not help. Any ideas what could cause something like this?
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!