New poster here. I've read back a few pages and there seem to be a lot of questions regarding bad smells. Mostly the problems seem to be coming from the water heaters or the drains. I think my problem is a little different and I'm hoping for some advice.
The cold water coming from my bathroom tap has a bad odor and taste to it. It's not like rotten eggs or fish or anything like that, but it's hard to describe. It's especially noticeable when you fill up a cup and drink. We have two sinks in the master bath and it only comes from MY side ( of course :-) ), not from the other side or any other taps in the house.
I removed and cleaned the aerator and this did not help. Any ideas what could cause something like this?
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects