New poster here. I've read back a few pages and there seem to be a lot of questions regarding bad smells. Mostly the problems seem to be coming from the water heaters or the drains. I think my problem is a little different and I'm hoping for some advice.
The cold water coming from my bathroom tap has a bad odor and taste to it. It's not like rotten eggs or fish or anything like that, but it's hard to describe. It's especially noticeable when you fill up a cup and drink. We have two sinks in the master bath and it only comes from MY side ( of course :-) ), not from the other side or any other taps in the house.
I removed and cleaned the aerator and this did not help. Any ideas what could cause something like this?
Thanks in advance.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love