I live in Ct and have a tankless hot water system. I have a well and the pressure is set between 45 and 65 PSI. As the water pressure drops the water gets hotter, but when the pump kicks in the pressure jumps up from 45 to 65 and the water gets cool. Is there a way to regulate the pressure coming out of the well tank, and going to to the Tankless Hot Water system so that the pressure stays around 45 PSI? The change in pressure causes about a 15 degree change in temperature. From 110 degrees hot to about 95 degrees cool/warm.
I know this is an old post but this is for anyone else that may have this problem. Install a presure reducing valve on the cold water inlet side of the water heating unit. They come preset at 50 psi and you can adjust it down to 45 psi by turning the adjusting screw on top. They cost about $30 or so at HD or *****. Take the screen out by unscrewwing the bottom nut before installing. If you don't it will clogg up and reduce your flow.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!