I live in Ct and have a tankless hot water system. I have a well and the pressure is set between 45 and 65 PSI. As the water pressure drops the water gets hotter, but when the pump kicks in the pressure jumps up from 45 to 65 and the water gets cool. Is there a way to regulate the pressure coming out of the well tank, and going to to the Tankless Hot Water system so that the pressure stays around 45 PSI? The change in pressure causes about a 15 degree change in temperature. From 110 degrees hot to about 95 degrees cool/warm.
I know this is an old post but this is for anyone else that may have this problem. Install a presure reducing valve on the cold water inlet side of the water heating unit. They come preset at 50 psi and you can adjust it down to 45 psi by turning the adjusting screw on top. They cost about $30 or so at HD or *****. Take the screen out by unscrewwing the bottom nut before installing. If you don't it will clogg up and reduce your flow.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes