One day the water pressure in our kitchen sink dropped sharply. We didn't turn any valves that control water flow and so are at a loss as to what happened.
It is a single sink with a spray hose on the side. Under the sink there are hoses that connect the dishwasher to the water and drain. The sink has a disposal unit on it which is working fine. The dishwasher works fine most of the time.
Sometimes no water comes out when we open the fausets. So we close them and when we come back an hour later or a day later then the trickle of water is back.
Does anyone know what the problem could be? Is it something simple enough that it could be fixed by a person that knows almost nothing about plumbing (namely me)?
Pinhole leak Copper pipe
Low water pressure
Drip into septic system
Kitchen sink/dishwasher have lost all water pressure
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers