Can anyone advise on this usage of Monoflow Tees?
I am making a change in my existing baseboard series loop hot water system.
I have approximately 35 feet of standard baseboard on a zone. I am install two Myson Select Radiator panels, one 28"x36", the other 28"x48", in a hallway behind the front door, where the standard radiators are not providing enough heat. These would be placed in the loop with about 8 feet of baseboard before the Mysons, and about 20 feet after.
I know I need to use Monoflow Tees when installing these panels. Mysons advised that these Tees would assure adequate pressure and hot water would flow to the baseboard after (downstream from) the Myson radiator panels.
Now my questions.
Do I use 1 Monoflow Tee per radiator? And if so, do I install it on the supply side or return side of the radiator? Or do I use 2 Monoflow Tees per radiator, 1 Tee on each the supply and return side.
Any advice is appreciated.
basement bathroom plumbing question
Help with gas requirements for a on demand water hea...
Advice Needed on Gutter Guards
Patio cover question...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes