Can anyone advise on this usage of Monoflow Tees?
I am making a change in my existing baseboard series loop hot water system.
I have approximately 35 feet of standard baseboard on a zone. I am install two Myson Select Radiator panels, one 28"x36", the other 28"x48", in a hallway behind the front door, where the standard radiators are not providing enough heat. These would be placed in the loop with about 8 feet of baseboard before the Mysons, and about 20 feet after.
I know I need to use Monoflow Tees when installing these panels. Mysons advised that these Tees would assure adequate pressure and hot water would flow to the baseboard after (downstream from) the Myson radiator panels.
Now my questions.
Do I use 1 Monoflow Tee per radiator? And if so, do I install it on the supply side or return side of the radiator? Or do I use 2 Monoflow Tees per radiator, 1 Tee on each the supply and return side.
Any advice is appreciated.
basement bathroom plumbing question
Help with gas requirements for a on demand water hea...
Advice Needed on Gutter Guards
Patio cover question...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs