Can anyone advise on this usage of Monoflow Tees?
I am making a change in my existing baseboard series loop hot water system.
I have approximately 35 feet of standard baseboard on a zone. I am install two Myson Select Radiator panels, one 28"x36", the other 28"x48", in a hallway behind the front door, where the standard radiators are not providing enough heat. These would be placed in the loop with about 8 feet of baseboard before the Mysons, and about 20 feet after.
I know I need to use Monoflow Tees when installing these panels. Mysons advised that these Tees would assure adequate pressure and hot water would flow to the baseboard after (downstream from) the Myson radiator panels.
Now my questions.
Do I use 1 Monoflow Tee per radiator? And if so, do I install it on the supply side or return side of the radiator? Or do I use 2 Monoflow Tees per radiator, 1 Tee on each the supply and return side.
Any advice is appreciated.
basement bathroom plumbing question
Help with gas requirements for a on demand water hea...
Advice Needed on Gutter Guards
Patio cover question...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Plant Containers to Make with Everyday Items
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Musts
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Easy Ways to Revitalize Outdoor Furniture
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Ingenious Home Uses for Baking Soda