Can anyone advise on this usage of Monoflow Tees?
I am making a change in my existing baseboard series loop hot water system.
I have approximately 35 feet of standard baseboard on a zone. I am install two Myson Select Radiator panels, one 28"x36", the other 28"x48", in a hallway behind the front door, where the standard radiators are not providing enough heat. These would be placed in the loop with about 8 feet of baseboard before the Mysons, and about 20 feet after.
I know I need to use Monoflow Tees when installing these panels. Mysons advised that these Tees would assure adequate pressure and hot water would flow to the baseboard after (downstream from) the Myson radiator panels.
Now my questions.
Do I use 1 Monoflow Tee per radiator? And if so, do I install it on the supply side or return side of the radiator? Or do I use 2 Monoflow Tees per radiator, 1 Tee on each the supply and return side.
Any advice is appreciated.
basement bathroom plumbing question
Help with gas requirements for a on demand water hea...
Advice Needed on Gutter Guards
Patio cover question...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!