''Architectural Salvage Directory'', is a unique source guide for buying & selling architectural artifacts in the United States. This Directory will help you cutout the Middleman! Here you will find the best resources for Weathervanes, Lightning Rods, Hardware, Mantels, Doors, Mortise Locks, Windows, Flooring, Lighting, Doorknobs, Clawfoot Bathtubs, Stairs, Floor Registers, Old Wall Mount Toilets, Stained & Beveled Glass, Iron Works, Fireplaces, Statues & Garden Essentials, Antique Fountains, Iron Gates, Fencing, Architectural Terra Cotta, Victorian Pavers and Stabble Bricks, 300 year old hand quarried Walling Stone with Tuscony Colours, Stone Sundials, Newel Posts, Heart Pine Flooring, Beams, Nauticals, Bronze Home and Garden Furnishings, Wrought Iron Fencing, etc.
This unique Directory is only sold through me, Netartifacts! Weather you are a Buyer or Seller of Architectural Salvage, this directory is for you! I researched the best Salvager's in the United States. My Directory lists Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, E-mail Addresses and Web Sites. Some of the dealer's are just a Click-Away on your computer! They will be glad to send you pictures and give you their best prices over the Phone or through E-mail. I found a number of them willing to Drop-Ship to anybody in the United States on your own behalf! A great way to start a newly found business! Or if your like me, just want to get the best prices on Architectural Salvage , this is the starting point…
What People Have Said About My Directory!
''David: I was very impressed with the quailty of salvage dealers I have found in your guide. 15 bucks, I ripped you off ! I have made over $20,000 in my first 5 weeks alone. I called and emailed salvage companies all over the states for what I was looking for and BAMM. I had product for my clients almost instantly. This guide is worth a hundred bucks! Thanks so much, for this great idea.''
''David, your ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE DIRECTORY is incredible. I am just starting the restoration of a 103-year old schoolhouse in Central Indiana. Since we will be doing much of the work ourselves, your Directory is invaluable. It lists salvage companies from coast to coast and categorizes their specialties. Whether you are restoring an old schoolhouse or just wanting to make your new home look like it was built a hundred years ago, your Directory is the place to start. Thanks again for your hard work in collecting so much valuable information.''
''I'm afraid you may have awakened a new obsession... I've purchased a few things off of eBay, but that looks like small potatoes compared with what I saw in visiting just one website listed in your directory.''
This Directory is not printed, its created in PDF format so it can be read by Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®. Acrobat® Reader® Software is free to download. If you do not have it on your computer, I will send you the Link to download it along with the ASD Directory after you have made your purchase.
Directory $14.95 complete!
No S&H Charges....
To purchase, please email me at: ( (firstname.lastname@example.org))
I will send you an invoice through email. I use PayPal for all my purchase transactions. All Major Credit Cards accepted! Also Electronic Checks...
Need to find a Architectural Salvage company in the ...
architectural salvage Dryden, MI
old doorknobs and drawer pulls
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 15 Fast Facade Fixes for Instant Curb Appeal
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 7 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 9 Ways to Extend Patio Season into Fall
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 16 Cool DIY Coffee Tables
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath With These 8 Pro Tips
- 15 Neat Garage Storage Solutions
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- 10 Great DIY Bookshelf Projects
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 "Must Do" September Projects
- 9 Calming Colors for a Serene Home
- 16 Easy Ideas for Customized Cabinets
- 17 Mini Bars to Mix Up Your Home Decor
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 12 Unique DIY Kitchen Island Designs