''Architectural Salvage Directory'', is a unique source guide for buying & selling architectural artifacts in the United States. This Directory will help you cutout the Middleman! Here you will find the best resources for Weathervanes, Lightning Rods, Hardware, Mantels, Doors, Mortise Locks, Windows, Flooring, Lighting, Doorknobs, Clawfoot Bathtubs, Stairs, Floor Registers, Old Wall Mount Toilets, Stained & Beveled Glass, Iron Works, Fireplaces, Statues & Garden Essentials, Antique Fountains, Iron Gates, Fencing, Architectural Terra Cotta, Victorian Pavers and Stabble Bricks, 300 year old hand quarried Walling Stone with Tuscony Colours, Stone Sundials, Newel Posts, Heart Pine Flooring, Beams, Nauticals, Bronze Home and Garden Furnishings, Wrought Iron Fencing, etc.
This unique Directory is only sold through me, Netartifacts! Weather you are a Buyer or Seller of Architectural Salvage, this directory is for you! I researched the best Salvager's in the United States. My Directory lists Names, Addresses, Phone Numbers, E-mail Addresses and Web Sites. Some of the dealer's are just a Click-Away on your computer! They will be glad to send you pictures and give you their best prices over the Phone or through E-mail. I found a number of them willing to Drop-Ship to anybody in the United States on your own behalf! A great way to start a newly found business! Or if your like me, just want to get the best prices on Architectural Salvage , this is the starting point…
What People Have Said About My Directory!
''David: I was very impressed with the quailty of salvage dealers I have found in your guide. 15 bucks, I ripped you off ! I have made over $20,000 in my first 5 weeks alone. I called and emailed salvage companies all over the states for what I was looking for and BAMM. I had product for my clients almost instantly. This guide is worth a hundred bucks! Thanks so much, for this great idea.''
''David, your ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE DIRECTORY is incredible. I am just starting the restoration of a 103-year old schoolhouse in Central Indiana. Since we will be doing much of the work ourselves, your Directory is invaluable. It lists salvage companies from coast to coast and categorizes their specialties. Whether you are restoring an old schoolhouse or just wanting to make your new home look like it was built a hundred years ago, your Directory is the place to start. Thanks again for your hard work in collecting so much valuable information.''
''I'm afraid you may have awakened a new obsession... I've purchased a few things off of eBay, but that looks like small potatoes compared with what I saw in visiting just one website listed in your directory.''
This Directory is not printed, its created in PDF format so it can be read by Adobe® Acrobat® Reader®. Acrobat® Reader® Software is free to download. If you do not have it on your computer, I will send you the Link to download it along with the ASD Directory after you have made your purchase.
Directory $14.95 complete!
No S&H Charges....
To purchase, please email me at: ( (firstname.lastname@example.org))
I will send you an invoice through email. I use PayPal for all my purchase transactions. All Major Credit Cards accepted! Also Electronic Checks...
Need to find a Architectural Salvage company in the ...
architectural salvage Dryden, MI
old doorknobs and drawer pulls
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight