I need one (1) box of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. Can anuone help me out?
I had replaced some of mine since I could not find it anymore. There is a new product out called Dupont Elite...same width and featuress...check it out at Home Depot..color and pattern are very close.
DW - Is the DuPont Elite a match in color to the Pergo Prodigy Amber Oak? Same tongue and groove? I have one board that needs to be replaced and it's smack in the middle where my kitchen table sits. It would be noticeable if the color didn't match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Cool Shipping Container Homes
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips