I need one (1) box of Pergo Prodigy Antique Amber Oak. Can anuone help me out?
I had replaced some of mine since I could not find it anymore. There is a new product out called Dupont Elite...same width and featuress...check it out at Home Depot..color and pattern are very close.
DW - Is the DuPont Elite a match in color to the Pergo Prodigy Amber Oak? Same tongue and groove? I have one board that needs to be replaced and it's smack in the middle where my kitchen table sits. It would be noticeable if the color didn't match.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!