4 ea new work low voltage IC airtight housings, maximum 50W, for 4 inch, 12V recessed lights. Item#1: CLV1499ICTA.
3 ea. 4 inch 12V Adjustable Lil' Dipper Trim and light bulbs specifically for housings above. Bulbs are halogen MR16. The is an all white eyeball recessed light fixture used for accents and task light. Has adjustable trim. Light has a 30 degree tilt capacity. Three of these together are capable of putting out 225 watts of light. Use in kitchen, bathroom, hallway, as a light for a wall wash effect in living room. Item#: C1407W
Nothing above is used. All are in original boxes. Opened for inspection only. Pitch of my roof so severe electrician could not get in to install. Purchased from Contractor's Choice Lighting Supply ccl-light.com who will not take anything back. Complete package for recessed 4" lights.
Over $100.00 in merchandise, brand new for $50.00 plus shipping. (Biggest box only 23 lbs.). Check ccl's website for Item # listed above to see and read about everything for sale. Shipping from Michigan in original box.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!