4 ea new work low voltage IC airtight housings, maximum 50W, for 4 inch, 12V recessed lights. Item#1: CLV1499ICTA.
3 ea. 4 inch 12V Adjustable Lil' Dipper Trim and light bulbs specifically for housings above. Bulbs are halogen MR16. The is an all white eyeball recessed light fixture used for accents and task light. Has adjustable trim. Light has a 30 degree tilt capacity. Three of these together are capable of putting out 225 watts of light. Use in kitchen, bathroom, hallway, as a light for a wall wash effect in living room. Item#: C1407W
Nothing above is used. All are in original boxes. Opened for inspection only. Pitch of my roof so severe electrician could not get in to install. Purchased from Contractor's Choice Lighting Supply ccl-light.com who will not take anything back. Complete package for recessed 4" lights.
Over $100.00 in merchandise, brand new for $50.00 plus shipping. (Biggest box only 23 lbs.). Check ccl's website for Item # listed above to see and read about everything for sale. Shipping from Michigan in original box.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight