Twenty years ago I found a wonderfull innovation in swamp cooling at the county fair. A six sided swamp cooler with cement impregnated panels. No really, the panels were a course fiber, coated inside and out with cement. They work great! This cooler keeps my home cooler that any of the other swamp cooled homes in my neighborhood. The problem is, I can't find a supplier of the panels since the local store closed. I'm pretty sure the company who manufactured my swamp cooler went by the name Health-Aire, but the company I found on the internet by this name does not appear to be involved with cement paneled swamp coolers. Have you ever heard of this product? Can you help me find the company?
San Bernardino, California 92410
We purchased a unit you describe in 1991 from the dealer that sold us our mobile home. We contacted Health Aire Corp. at that time and they only sold thru dealers. I do have two phone numbers in the 714 area code---862-0281 and 849-9876 but haven't called them lately. We had service on ours 3 or 4 years ago and just called a normal service company for swamp coolers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!