Twenty years ago I found a wonderfull innovation in swamp cooling at the county fair. A six sided swamp cooler with cement impregnated panels. No really, the panels were a course fiber, coated inside and out with cement. They work great! This cooler keeps my home cooler that any of the other swamp cooled homes in my neighborhood. The problem is, I can't find a supplier of the panels since the local store closed. I'm pretty sure the company who manufactured my swamp cooler went by the name Health-Aire, but the company I found on the internet by this name does not appear to be involved with cement paneled swamp coolers. Have you ever heard of this product? Can you help me find the company?
San Bernardino, California 92410
We purchased a unit you describe in 1991 from the dealer that sold us our mobile home. We contacted Health Aire Corp. at that time and they only sold thru dealers. I do have two phone numbers in the 714 area code---862-0281 and 849-9876 but haven't called them lately. We had service on ours 3 or 4 years ago and just called a normal service company for swamp coolers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes