Are there any recommendations on the effectiveness of in-duct Ultraviolet Air Purifiers on the market. What should I look for when purchasing one, and what brands stand out? I am currently looking at the Sanuvox and Honeywell brands.
My son installed one in his house and his allergy problems were greatly improved. He sleeps better now. Make sure it has a good filter to catch HK's "dust".
You might want to compare the Honeywell with the CaluTech models, they are equivalent in power and use the same ultraviolet light bulbs, but their warranty is better (10 years) and they're made in USA, I think in Illinois. The site is www.calutech.com and I attached an image from the Google image search for reference. It's under $500, and I got mine with a coupon code I got from retailmenot.com which gave me about $160.00 off the price (and shipping was free!).
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide