Are there any recommendations on the effectiveness of in-duct Ultraviolet Air Purifiers on the market. What should I look for when purchasing one, and what brands stand out? I am currently looking at the Sanuvox and Honeywell brands.
My son installed one in his house and his allergy problems were greatly improved. He sleeps better now. Make sure it has a good filter to catch HK's "dust".
You might want to compare the Honeywell with the CaluTech models, they are equivalent in power and use the same ultraviolet light bulbs, but their warranty is better (10 years) and they're made in USA, I think in Illinois. The site is www.calutech.com and I attached an image from the Google image search for reference. It's under $500, and I got mine with a coupon code I got from retailmenot.com which gave me about $160.00 off the price (and shipping was free!).
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING