Are there any recommendations on the effectiveness of in-duct Ultraviolet Air Purifiers on the market. What should I look for when purchasing one, and what brands stand out? I am currently looking at the Sanuvox and Honeywell brands.
My son installed one in his house and his allergy problems were greatly improved. He sleeps better now. Make sure it has a good filter to catch HK's "dust".
You might want to compare the Honeywell with the CaluTech models, they are equivalent in power and use the same ultraviolet light bulbs, but their warranty is better (10 years) and they're made in USA, I think in Illinois. The site is www.calutech.com and I attached an image from the Google image search for reference. It's under $500, and I got mine with a coupon code I got from retailmenot.com which gave me about $160.00 off the price (and shipping was free!).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects