Are there any recommendations on the effectiveness of in-duct Ultraviolet Air Purifiers on the market. What should I look for when purchasing one, and what brands stand out? I am currently looking at the Sanuvox and Honeywell brands.
My son installed one in his house and his allergy problems were greatly improved. He sleeps better now. Make sure it has a good filter to catch HK's "dust".
You might want to compare the Honeywell with the CaluTech models, they are equivalent in power and use the same ultraviolet light bulbs, but their warranty is better (10 years) and they're made in USA, I think in Illinois. The site is www.calutech.com and I attached an image from the Google image search for reference. It's under $500, and I got mine with a coupon code I got from retailmenot.com which gave me about $160.00 off the price (and shipping was free!).
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!