I bought a Humphrey Radiant Fire gas heater at auction last week. I need help identifying the model number and dates of production of this style. I think the model number is 10 or maybe 102. It is all copper with straight legs and medallion and lantern ornamentation. I think the radiant is original because some of the identification is burned off.
Does anybody know a source about this company and their products? Thanks
I do not have an answer, as I am in the same boat - so to speak with a Humphrey Radiant Fire #60 that I need to connect to or convert to a propane gas line. I have only found one site http://www.dearbornheater.com/ that seems to know anything about these heaters. Problem is tho I spoke to someone - once - emailed photos as suggested, and have not heard from or been able to get an answer when I phone or email. ??? Anyone know anything about how to achieve conversion??
I found a Humphrey heater brass or copper in color the gas turn on knob is straight and high on the right hand side cant find the year at all in excellent con.
I happened upon this conversation and I too want to convert a Humphrey Radiantfire to propane. Amyone have any advice or links to informational web sites?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects