I bought a Humphrey Radiant Fire gas heater at auction last week. I need help identifying the model number and dates of production of this style. I think the model number is 10 or maybe 102. It is all copper with straight legs and medallion and lantern ornamentation. I think the radiant is original because some of the identification is burned off.
Does anybody know a source about this company and their products? Thanks
I do not have an answer, as I am in the same boat - so to speak with a Humphrey Radiant Fire #60 that I need to connect to or convert to a propane gas line. I have only found one site http://www.dearbornheater.com/ that seems to know anything about these heaters. Problem is tho I spoke to someone - once - emailed photos as suggested, and have not heard from or been able to get an answer when I phone or email. ??? Anyone know anything about how to achieve conversion??
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes