I have been reading about roofing tiles which have the appearance of slate but are made from recycled rubber. Does anyone have any history with these and how do they compare in price to asphalt, cedar, and concrete and real slate?
Found you because I was looking for the same thing. Saw it on one of the remodeling shows - thought it was Bob Vila, but now I don't know. I also thought that part of the recycling included used grocery bags!!! Any replys to where to find the artificial slate??????????? thanks tebbie
Has anyone come give me the name of the manufacturer of these shingles. I have searched everywhere and cannot find them.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!