Leaky roof around skylight
Did the new unit come with flashing for the "top" side? I have some skylights that were professionally installed. They have different flashing kits to use, depending on which way the skylight is installed - long side up, or short side up.
I use geo-seal..its 100% silicone...dont use tar or roofing cement...it will only last a few years then crack.
If the skylight was roofed right the first time you would need any silicone at all...good luck....usualy to get a roofer to come out and fix that its starts at 300.00 and goes up....
If you have a new sub-divison around you go there and find a roofer that is working on a new const house...where is only 1 or 2 guy..these are usualy the roofers just starting there company...you can get a good roofer there for a cheaper price..
Good luck, if you have any more questions you can email me and I would be glad to help you
I dont come here too often so it might be better to email me if you have additional questions
Leaky Flat roof
Impact to roof integrity due to loss of gravel on sh...
Roof leaking around chimney
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects