Leaky roof around skylight
Did the new unit come with flashing for the "top" side? I have some skylights that were professionally installed. They have different flashing kits to use, depending on which way the skylight is installed - long side up, or short side up.
I use geo-seal..its 100% silicone...dont use tar or roofing cement...it will only last a few years then crack.
If the skylight was roofed right the first time you would need any silicone at all...good luck....usualy to get a roofer to come out and fix that its starts at 300.00 and goes up....
If you have a new sub-divison around you go there and find a roofer that is working on a new const house...where is only 1 or 2 guy..these are usualy the roofers just starting there company...you can get a good roofer there for a cheaper price..
Good luck, if you have any more questions you can email me and I would be glad to help you
I dont come here too often so it might be better to email me if you have additional questions
Leaky Flat roof
Impact to roof integrity due to loss of gravel on sh...
Roof leaking around chimney
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight