Leaky roof around skylight
Did the new unit come with flashing for the "top" side? I have some skylights that were professionally installed. They have different flashing kits to use, depending on which way the skylight is installed - long side up, or short side up.
I use geo-seal..its 100% silicone...dont use tar or roofing cement...it will only last a few years then crack.
If the skylight was roofed right the first time you would need any silicone at all...good luck....usualy to get a roofer to come out and fix that its starts at 300.00 and goes up....
If you have a new sub-divison around you go there and find a roofer that is working on a new const house...where is only 1 or 2 guy..these are usualy the roofers just starting there company...you can get a good roofer there for a cheaper price..
Good luck, if you have any more questions you can email me and I would be glad to help you
I dont come here too often so it might be better to email me if you have additional questions
Leaky Flat roof
Impact to roof integrity due to loss of gravel on sh...
Roof leaking around chimney
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers