Leaky roof around skylight
Did the new unit come with flashing for the "top" side? I have some skylights that were professionally installed. They have different flashing kits to use, depending on which way the skylight is installed - long side up, or short side up.
I use geo-seal..its 100% silicone...dont use tar or roofing cement...it will only last a few years then crack.
If the skylight was roofed right the first time you would need any silicone at all...good luck....usualy to get a roofer to come out and fix that its starts at 300.00 and goes up....
If you have a new sub-divison around you go there and find a roofer that is working on a new const house...where is only 1 or 2 guy..these are usualy the roofers just starting there company...you can get a good roofer there for a cheaper price..
Good luck, if you have any more questions you can email me and I would be glad to help you
I dont come here too often so it might be better to email me if you have additional questions
Leaky Flat roof
Impact to roof integrity due to loss of gravel on sh...
Roof leaking around chimney
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 17 Jaw Dropping Deck Designs for Your Home
- 10 Woodworking Projects for Beginners
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Junk Mail
- Decorating "Rules" Meant to Be Broken
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Creative Cabinet Updates
- Buy or Build: 15 Desks We Love
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- Make Your Own Kitchen Island: 12 Designs
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- Small Bedrooms, Huge Amounts of Style
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- Tiny Bedroom? 10 Space-Saving Solutions
- 5 DIY Porch Swings Perfect for Summer
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 5 Easy and Creative DIY Lamps