I have some green vinyl blinds hanging in my bedroom windows. I went with a darker color in order to block the sun which shines very brightly in my room.
I needed to block some of that light out of my face. I am in the process of getting ready to remodel my bedroom and I want to know if I can paint my blinds a lighter color to coincide with my new paint and drapes?
Please help me I am desparate, I don't want to have to purchase another set of blinds or do you have a better solution that is more economical.
I would say that you should buy new blinds. Thre are paints that will stick to plastic/vinyl but as thin as blinds are I feel that with the bending, that paint will start to peel off rather quickly.
Thanks so I guess there is not another economical solution to this problem huh? Well thanks anyway good advice.
I'd have to agree with the post above, buying new blinds could be your best option. New blinds don't have to be too expensive I have found mini blinds and vertical blinds to be pretty cheap. I found some links that have good prices if you do decide to get new blinds: vertical blinds &
As an interior designer, I would suggest mini blinds as an affordable suggestion! Take a look at these from my favorite window treatment website. They are dirt cheap!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love