I have some green vinyl blinds hanging in my bedroom windows. I went with a darker color in order to block the sun which shines very brightly in my room.
I needed to block some of that light out of my face. I am in the process of getting ready to remodel my bedroom and I want to know if I can paint my blinds a lighter color to coincide with my new paint and drapes?
Please help me I am desparate, I don't want to have to purchase another set of blinds or do you have a better solution that is more economical.
I would say that you should buy new blinds. Thre are paints that will stick to plastic/vinyl but as thin as blinds are I feel that with the bending, that paint will start to peel off rather quickly.
Thanks so I guess there is not another economical solution to this problem huh? Well thanks anyway good advice.
I'd have to agree with the post above, buying new blinds could be your best option. New blinds don't have to be too expensive I have found mini blinds and vertical blinds to be pretty cheap. I found some links that have good prices if you do decide to get new blinds: vertical blinds &
As an interior designer, I would suggest mini blinds as an affordable suggestion! Take a look at these from my favorite window treatment website. They are dirt cheap!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes