Hi guys need some help here to see if my thinking is off. I'm over here in Iraq and my girl in the states is having someone rip out a bad tile job of 35 boxes of 12 x 12. Now the new guy wants to order 36 boxes of 16 x 16. Now I know one has more waste with the larger tile but this just doesnt add up to me. How would you covert the different tile.
Even though the tile size is different, we don't know how many tiles (i.e. square feet) are in each box. So 35 boxes of 12x12 tile may have the same square footage as 36 boxes of 16x16. My guess is that each box has approximately the same square foot coverage, even though the tile size is different. Without knowing the square foot coverage of each box, you cannot compare based on tile size alone.
Need discontinued Bruce parquet
Discontinued Bruce Oak Parquet
looking for 6-8 yr old dal tile 3 x 3 semi-gloss whi...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight