I just installed new ceramic tile and used a sanded light beige grout. Well it turns out that the color is to light when it dried and I wish i had got a darker grout. Can I get any type of sealer that will darken it up? When it was wet when applying it was the perfect color ahh well. Thanks for any replies...
A grout colorant will do the trick. You paint it on the grout and it also acts as a sealer to repel dirt and stains. The only time you cant use a colorant is if the grout has already been sealed. AquaMix makes a good one www.aquamix.com and also the Grout Dye Company www.groutdye.com They have a good site that can explain the process in greater detail and also answer other questions you have.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide