I just installed new ceramic tile and used a sanded light beige grout. Well it turns out that the color is to light when it dried and I wish i had got a darker grout. Can I get any type of sealer that will darken it up? When it was wet when applying it was the perfect color ahh well. Thanks for any replies...
A grout colorant will do the trick. You paint it on the grout and it also acts as a sealer to repel dirt and stains. The only time you cant use a colorant is if the grout has already been sealed. AquaMix makes a good one www.aquamix.com and also the Grout Dye Company www.groutdye.com They have a good site that can explain the process in greater detail and also answer other questions you have.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!