The Best Vacuums to Keep Your Apartment Clean and Tidy, Tested

These lightweight cleaners take up minimal space and offer maximum suction power for spotless hard floors, carpets, and furniture.

Best Overall

The Levoit LVAC-200 Cordless Vacuum and its accessories on a white background.

Levoit LVAC-200 Cordless Vacuum

See It

Best Bang For The Buck

The Black+Decker PowerSeries+ 16V MAX Cordless Vacuum on a white background.

Black+Decker PowerSeries+ 16V MAX Cordless Vacuum

See It

Upgrade Pick

The Dyson V15 Detect Vacuum on a white background.

Dyson V15 Detect Vacuum

See It

We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn More ›

Having the right vacuum on hand will go a long way towards helping to keep an apartment clean. However, a bulky vacuum that’s difficult to store and takes up too much room in a small space won’t work for most apartment dwellers.

I tested top vacuums for apartments—focusing on compact vacuums that don’t skimp on power and performance—to identify the most durable, versatile, and effective models for keeping hard floors, carpets, and furniture free of debris, dust, and pet hair. I also spoke to cleaning experts like Sabrina Tretyakova, certified cleaning technician at Fortador based in Hialeah, Florida, and Roy Neely, virtual generalist expert at Frontdoor, to get their pro advice.

Whether you’re looking for a nimble cordless model that fits in a small closet or a compact handheld vacuum for minimal messes, there is a high-performing appliance in this guide to meet that need. Keep reading to discover more about the best vacuums for apartments on the market today. 

1. BEST OVERALL: Levoit LVAC-200 Cordless Vacuum
  2. BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK: Black+Decker PowerSeries+ 16V MAX Cordless Vacuum
  3. UPGRADE PICK: Dyson V15 Detect Vacuum
  4. BEST ROBOT: Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni Robot Vacuum
  5. BEST FOR DUSTING: Tineco Pure ONE S15 Pet Smart Cordless Vacuum
  6. BEST FOR PETS: Bissell 2252 CleanView Swivel Pet Vacuum
  7. BEST HANDHELD: Black+Decker Dustbuster AdvancedClean Handheld Vacuum
  8. BEST CORDED: Eureka NEU100 AirSpeed Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum
The Best Vacuums For Apartments
Photo: Lizzy Briskin for Bob Vila

How We Tested the Best Vacuums for Apartments 

To find the best vacuums for apartments, I started by canvassing low-profile products from top-rated brands. Next, I narrowed down my search according to product descriptions and customer ratings and reviews while seeking a wide range of vacuums, including corded, cordless, upright, stick, and handheld models. Then, I prioritized important features, such as battery life, noise level, diversity of attachments, dustbin capacity, and general ease of use. I chose products from various price points to account for budget-friendly and more splurge-worthy picks

I tested the products in real apartments by assessing how well each model picked up fine debris like flour and larger debris like Skittles candies from both hard and carpeted surfaces, in addition to general cleaning performance on hard floors, carpets, furniture, and in deep crevices like between couch cushions. As part of the testing for each vacuum, I performed regular cleanings using all of the attachments, emptied the dustbin several times, and employed a decibel meter to assess the noise level. 

Testing Stats

• Products tested: 9
  • Hours spent testing: 40+
  • Tests performed: 8
  • Average price: $300

Our Top Picks

Extensive hands-on testing determined this list of top picks, revealing the best vacuums for apartments for handling issues like dust and pet hair, in addition to those more suited for general cleaning.

Best Overall

Levoit LVAC-200 Cordless Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 5/5; Ease of Use 5/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 5/5; Value 5/5 

Product Specs 

• Runtime: 50 minutes
  • Weight: 3.2 pounds
  • Dimensions: 9.8 inches long by 7.7 inches wide by 43.3 inches high

Pros

• Lightweight and easy to transport between rooms and around furniture 
  • Dustbin is spacious and quick to empty with the press of a button 
  • Emits a moderate noise level compared to similar models

Cons

• Can take up to 5 hours to fully charge
  • Does not contain a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter for super-fine particles

The Levoit LVAC-200 cordless stick vacuum received top marks in all of my tests. This vacuum is lightweight, easy to maneuver, and has a lengthy battery life per charge. It includes three head attachments. The rotating brush attachment has a low profile to slide under kitchen cabinets and clean corners and crevices. The hard plastic crevice tool attachment is angled for smaller spaces, such as ceiling corners and between couch cushions. The pet tool attachment features a set of hard bristles to remove hair and other debris from carpets and fabric with ease. 

The brush head attachment quickly suctioned up a flour spill on a hardwood floor. This was one of the only vacuums that could clean up Skittles without using a hose or crevice attachment. The dustbin has an ample capacity of 0.75 liters and is easy to empty over a trash can with the push of a button. To clean furniture, the vacuum body folds into a handheld cleaner with the same power source.

The LVAC-200 was one of the quieter vacuums in my tests, with noise measuring 77 decibels on the lower suction setting and 83 decibels on the higher setting. It also boasts a sleek, minimalist design that blends into a room without drawing attention to itself—although you can easily store it in a closet due to its slim profile. 

Read our full review here: Levoit LVAC-200 Cordless Vacuum

Get the Levoit vacuum for apartments at Amazon or Levoit.

Best Bang For The Buck

Black+Decker PowerSeries+ 16V MAX Cordless Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 5/5; Ease of Use 5/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 5/5; Value 5/5 

Product Specs 

• Runtime: 40 minutes
  • Weight: 8.3 pounds
  • Dimensions: 11.4 inches long by 8.7 inches wide by 28.6 inches high

Pros

• Head is on a smooth swivel that maneuvers around corners with ease 
  • Converts to a handheld vacuum for smaller cleaning jobs

Cons

• Slightly louder than other options, which may disturb neighbors 
  • Heavier than other options and may be more difficult to transport

The Black+Decker PowerSeries+ cordless vacuum is a good apartment vacuum that’s easy on the wallet without sacrificing versatility and power. It’s heavier than our top pick but has a smooth-moving design that slides over hard floors and carpets and around corners with ease. The vacuum even automatically adjusts its suction power when it transitions from a hard surface to a rug. This feature helps reduce battery drain, as it has a 40-minute runtime on the low setting. 

The vacuum head has bright LED lighting that illuminates dust and other hard-to-spot particles. The body also flattens into a 180-degree angle, which is handy for cleaning under beds and couches. For smaller jobs, this model converts to a handheld vacuum and comes with a hard plastic crevice tool for more precision work. While the Black+Decker doesn’t offer the same array of attachments as other apartment vacuums I tested, the attachments it does have are very effective.

During my testing, the roller brush attachment made quick work of spilled flour and was able to suction up most of the Skittles, which is more than can be said of some of the pricier vacuums in this guide. It emits 77 decibels of sound on low and 80 decibels on high, which shouldn’t be so loud as to disturb neighbors. 

Get the Black+Decker PowerSeries+ vacuum for apartments at Amazon, Target, or Black+Decker.

Upgrade Pick

Dyson V15 Detect Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 5/5; Ease of Use 4/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 5/5; Value 4.5/5 

Product Specs 

• Runtime: 60 minutes
  • Weight: 6.83 pounds
  • Dimensions: 10.5 inches long by 9.8 inches wide by 49.6 inches high

Pros

• Powerful adjustable suction level makes quick work of stubborn messes
  • Includes multiple attachments for added cleaning versatility
  • Laser light on hard flooring head illuminates hard-to-see dust particles
  • LED screen shows remaining battery charge for all 3 suction levels

Cons

• More expensive than comparable cordless stick vacuums
  • Smaller dustbin requires more frequent emptying

The Dyson V15 Detect is a high-end vacuum cleaner equipped with the longest runtime of any cordless model I tested. It also includes advanced attachments designed for hard-to-clean messes, including pet hair. The hair screw tool removes pet hair and long hair without causing tangles. The Fluffy Optic cleaner head contains carbon fiber filaments that pick up microscopic dust from hard surfaces for a more comprehensive clean than a standard brush tool can provide. 

This vacuum features a bright, full-color LED display that satisfyingly tallies the total particles you’ve zapped and the minutes remaining on the battery at all three suction levels. It also includes a powerful LED light to illuminate the space in front of you. At 10 inches, the cleaning path of the Dyson is wider than that of other models I tested and is on the quieter side, reaching just 70 decibels. 

For storage, this stick vacuum comes with a wall docking station to hang it out of the way when not in use. A plastic clip attaches to the body of the vacuum to store the two smaller attachments for easy access while cleaning, although no storage option is available for the other attachments. Dyson includes a 2-year warranty with purchase, so though this is a pricier option, it may be worth it in the long run. 

Get the Dyson vacuum for apartments at Amazon, Crate & Barrel, or Dyson.

Best Robot

Ecovacs Deebot X1 Omni Robot Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 4/5; Ease of Use 4.5/5; Versatility 4/5; Noise 3/5; Value 4/5 

Product Specs 

• Runtime: 212 minutes on hardwood floors (vacuum returns to station to empty bin frequently)
  • Weight: 11 pounds
  • Dimensions: 15.5 inches long by 17.4 inches wide by 20.8 inches high (station); 12.6 inches wide by 3.74 inches high (vacuum)

Pros

• Vacuum produces a smart map of the home for hands-off cleaning
  • Direct the vacuum via voice control and a connected smartphone app to clean from anywhere
  • Housekeeper mode cleans the home on a regular schedule

Cons

• Dust collection and mop washing are moderately noisy (82 decibels and 62.5 decibels, respectively)
  • Vacuum may not fit under kitchen cabinets to clean deep corners

If you’d rather let a vacuum clean on its own, a robot vacuum is an ideal option. The Deebot X1 Omni vacuum from Ecovacs is fully outfitted with smart features, a smartphone app, voice control, and the ability to mop floors after vacuuming. The vacuum has a substantial housing station that holds two water tanks: one for clean water and one for dirty water. After washing the floors, the vacuum runs its mopping pads through a thorough cleaning cycle, then dries them to prevent mold and odor. 

The Deebot X1 Omni can be a bit tricky to set up, as it takes some time to properly map the space. During my testing, the vacuum performed at least five cleanings to make a map that closely reflected my apartment, including furniture and room divisions. If you decide to move the housing station, the vacuum will have to start the mapping process from scratch. 

Once the mapping is complete, this vacuum does an excellent job. It roves about picking up large and small debris, and the mopping option is a major plus if you have a lot of hard floor surfaces in your home. The vacuum transitioned from hard floors to carpets without issue, though it occasionally became tangled in the tassels on my rug. The app includes a “housekeeper mode” through which you can program regular cleanings for a specific day and time.

Get the Ecovacs vacuum for apartments at Amazon.

Best For Dusting

Tineco Pure ONE S15 Pet Smart Cordless Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 4/5; Ease of Use 5/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 5/5; Value 4/5 

Product Specs 

• Runtime: 40 minutes
  • Weight: 6.8 pounds
  • Dimensions: 11.14 inches long by 11 inches wide by 45 inches high

Pros

• Bright LED light on vacuum head illuminates small dust particles 
  • Lightweight and easy to maneuver from room to room 
  • Contains HEPA filter to remove microscopic particles from the home

Cons

• Vacuum does not stand up on its own if not attached to the base
  • Smaller 0.47-liter dustbin capacity requires more frequent emptying

The Tineco Pure ONE S15 cordless vacuum is a high-performing model that is also highly versatile. This vacuum features more attachments than most comparable models, including a long flexible hose attachment that extends your reach, two bristle-end attachments ideal for dusting or scraping up harder-to-clean messes, and a sturdy crevice tool. It also converts into a handheld machine with the flip of a button. 

This vacuum offers more filtration technology than most other vacuums. It includes a HEPA filter to remove dust as small as 0.3 microns, a prefilter, and a physical mesh filter that traps hair and large particles, making it one of the best options for removing fine dust particles from all kinds of surfaces. 

The Tineco Pure ONE S15 performed well in my tests on hard floors and carpets. The rotating head brush cleaned up the flour with one pass, and though it couldn’t suction up all of the Skittles, I was able to pick them up with the crevice tool. A bright, colorful LED screen displayed my progress while I cleaned. The colored perimeter turns from red to blue when the vacuum no longer detects a mess.

One of the quieter vacuums on the market, it measures just 73 decibels on its lowest setting and 77 decibels on high. This stick vacuum won’t stand up on its own without the base, which can be frustrating while cleaning. 

Get the Tineco vacuum for apartments at Amazon, Best Buy, or Tineco.

Best For Pets

Bissell 2252 CleanView Swivel Pet Vacuum

See It

Product Specs 

• Dustbin capacity: 1 liter
  • Weight: 12.5 pounds
  • Dimensions: 14 inches long by 13 inches wide by 44.5 inches high

Pros

• Vacuum is easy to maneuver around corners and furniture
  • Excellent suction power, picked up most debris from hard floors and carpets
  • Dustbin is spacious and easy to empty with the click of a button
  • 5 cleaning settings accommodate different floor types and levels of debris

Cons

• Vacuum is heavy and difficult to lift up and down stairs
  • Vacuum only has spots to hold 3 of the 4 included attachments

If you have pets that shed, this powerful pet hair vacuum from Bissell is your best bet. At 12.5 pounds, it’s a hefty appliance with a generous 25-foot-long cord that is ideal for most apartment spaces. The vacuum body swivels from side to side for easy movement between furniture and around corners. It has five suction levels—more than any other vacuum I tested—to attack various messes, and the highest level is quite powerful at removing pet hair from rugs and furniture. This vacuum also performed well in my tests, suctioning up most large and small debris from hard floors and carpets.

The Bissell 2252 CleanView vacuum has one of the widest cleaning paths of the apartment vacuums I tested at 13.5 inches. It also has the largest dustbin (1 liter) of the models I tested, so it doesn’t need to be emptied as often. When it was full, I could quickly disconnect the bin from the body for emptying and then click it right back into place. 

This upright vacuum has a two-in-one brush tool for upholstery and dusting and a narrow crevice tool that attaches to the 6-foot hose for cleaning ceiling corners and behind furniture. A removable filter can be hand-washed after several uses. Finally, the vacuum reaches 77 decibels on the high setting, on par with most of the models in this guide. 

Get the Bissell vacuum for apartments at Amazon, Target, or Bissell.

Best Handheld

Black+Decker Dustbuster AdvancedClean Handheld Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 5/5; Ease of Use 5/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 4/5; Value 5/5 

Product Specs 

• Dustbin capacity: 750 milliliters
  • Weight: 3.5 pounds
  • Dimensions: 15.9 inches long by 6.7 inches wide by 7.9 inches high

Pros

• 2 suction speed options to clean various levels of debris
  • Angled head comfortably cleans corners and crevices 
  • High suction power easily picks up large debris and dust

Cons

• Louder than most stick vacuums, which may disturb neighbors 
  • Not as versatile as stick vacuums for cleaning floors

If you’re looking for a lightweight, handheld vacuum for a small apartment, this 3.5-pound Black+Decker Dustbuster is an excellent choice. It has a powerful 20-volt motor that easily sucks up fine particles and larger debris, like the Skittles candy in my tests, within seconds. Though this appliance is noisier than stick and upright vacuums, it makes up for noise in convenience and ease of use. 

The vacuum features two suction speeds to deliver an extra boost of power for especially difficult cleaning jobs. During my testing, I noted how the angled head made direct contact with the floor, furniture, or walls without me having to hold the vacuum at an awkward angle. I could also extend the crevice tool head attachment by several inches to reach deep between my couch cushions. 

Though the 750-milliliter dustbin is the largest of any handheld vacuum from Black+Decker, it’s smaller than the capacity of most of the upright and stick vacuums in this guide. So, while you will need to empty this vacuum more frequently, chances are that you’ll use it primarily for smaller, quicker jobs. Make sure to occasionally hand-wash the vacuum’s foam filter to extend its life; you can also purchase replacement filters.

Get the Black+Decker Dustbuster vacuum for apartments at Amazon or Black+Decker.

Best Corded

Eureka NEU100 AirSpeed Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum

See It

Our Ratings: Effectiveness 4.5/5; Ease of Use 4.5/5; Versatility 5/5; Noise 4/5; Value 5/5 

Product Specs 

• Dustbin capacity: 1.7 liters
  • Weight: 7.7 pounds
  • Dimensions: 11.93 inches long by 11.42 inches wide by 41.34 inches high

Pros

• Effectively suctions up small dust particles
  • Attachment heads are easy to use and add cleaning versatility
  • Large dustbin reduces need for frequent emptying

Cons

• Shorter cord may not reach across large rooms
  • Requires hose to pick up large debris like Skittles from hard floors
  • Cleans more effectively on carpet than hardwood and tile floors

Corded vacuums don’t require charging and are always ready to go when the cleaning bug bites. The Eureka NEU100 AirSpeed vacuum features helpful accessories and powerful suction for detailed cleaning jobs, all at an excellent value. The vacuum weighs 7.7 pounds, which is heavier than most stick vacuums but not the heaviest of our top picks. It also has a wide 10.5-inch cleaning nozzle and a large 1.7-liter dustbin. 

I tested the Eureka NEU100 over a 2,000-square-foot space and found that it could handle all kinds of messes. The vacuum wasn’t able to pick up the Skittles from hardwood floors using the roller brush head, but a simple switch to the crevice tool or hose made quick work of suctioning up the candies. In other tests, this model did an excellent job of picking up tiny flour particles. The 18-foot cord meant I didn’t constantly have to find a new outlet, and I rarely had to empty the dustbin.

One of the best features of this vacuum is the adjustable brush roll height. When transitioning from cleaning a hard floor to a fluffy high-pile carpet, simply turn a dial to make more space for the extra fabric. The three attachments included with this apartment vacuum—a crevice tool, a dusting brush, and an upholstery tool—easily attach to the flexible hose using a quick-release handle. The hose is long enough to reach the ceiling and agile enough to reach the top of a ceiling fan. 

Get the Eureka vacuum for apartments at Amazon, Walmart, or Eureka.

ALSO TESTED

I also included the Shark Rocket Pro DLX Corded Stick Vacuum in my tests, but it didn’t perform as well as similarly priced vacuums. This corded vacuum has the benefit of never running out of battery like cordless models, but you’re also tethered to an electrical outlet, which can be problematic in apartments with sparse outlets. It has a 0.68-quart dustbin—similar to other models—but it is more difficult to open and empty. The vacuum also struggled to pick up larger debris like Skittles from a hardwood floor during my tests, and the suction power didn’t feel as strong as competitor models. 

The Shark Rocket Pro does not stand up on its own. I had to unclip the motor and dustbin attachment from the top of the vacuum and clip it to a hook on the bottom of the product to balance the weight. This extra step makes storage more complicated and also means you can’t let go of the vacuum during cleaning. 

Jump to Our Top Picks

The Best Vacuums for Apartments
Photo: Lizzy Briskin for Bob Vila

What to Consider When Choosing a Vacuum for an Apartment 

Before adding a small vacuum cleaner to your cart, consider these important features to ensure that you’re buying the right appliance for your needs. 

Type

The main vacuum types for apartments are stick, upright, robot, and handheld (also known as mini vacuums). Stick vacuums tend to be lightweight with a slim profile that won’t take up too much real estate in a small apartment. They generally have a smaller dustbin than upright vacuums and can be corded or cordless. 

Upright vacuums are bulkier, heavier, and have a more spacious dustbin. These models are better for large spaces, though they tend to be corded, so a user will need to be within a certain distance of an electrical outlet. 

Robot vacuums are designed for hands-off cleaning. You can program them to clean floors while away from home, and they sit in a housing station when not in use. 

Finally, handheld vacuums are compact, making them ideal for smaller spaces and quicker jobs. While these models are not as efficient for cleaning large rooms or floors, they’re excellent for furniture and countertops. Handheld vacuums have smaller dustbins and a shorter runtime than stick or upright vacuums. 

Size and Capacity

A stick or handheld vacuum is better for smaller apartments, as it can be stashed in a corner or a closet. Of course, smaller vacuums have a shorter runtime and a smaller dustbin that requires more frequent emptying than larger upright vacuums.

Larger vacuums are heavier and more difficult to move between rooms or up and down stairs. However, they have more spacious dustbins that need less frequent emptying, and cordless models may have a longer battery life. Generally, larger vacuums are better suited to larger homes. 

Compatible Surfaces

Our picks for the best vacuums for apartments are designed to clean hardwood and tile floors, carpets and rugs, furniture, and other surfaces, such as the top of the refrigerator, ceiling fans, and bookshelves. Depending on specific cleaning needs, you may want a vacuum that prioritizes one surface over the others. For example, if you live in an apartment with many carpets and have a pet that sheds, a vacuum highly rated for cleaning fabric and soft surfaces would be ideal. 

On the other hand, if your space is mostly hard floors and you’d rather invest in a vacuum that can dust behind furniture and clean up messes between couch cushions, a smaller vacuum with a range of accessories for hard-to-reach areas is a better bet. 

Corded vs. Cordless

There are pros and cons to both corded and cordless vacuums. A cordless model isn’t tethered to an electrical outlet, and there is also no cord to contend with when moving from room to room and around furniture. However, cordless vacuums require charging. The cordless vacuums in this guide have at least a 40-minute runtime, but using higher suction settings can drain the battery faster. Some cordless vacuums can take hours to recharge fully. 

Corded vacuums never need charging, but you’ll need to stay within a certain distance of an outlet at all times. You’ll also need to change outlets to clean different rooms and keep track of the cord during cleaning. 

FAQs  

We consulted cleaning and HVAC experts for their experienced take on some of the most frequently asked questions about the best vacuums for apartments. 

Q. Should you dust first or vacuum first?

A good vacuum should negate the need for dusting. Many of the vacuums in this guide include handy attachments to reach into crevices and on top of furniture to remove dust. 

For users who like to dust in addition to vacuuming, Tretyakova advises “dusting the room well before vacuuming. The advantage is that the dust particles from the furniture and walls settle down on the floor, making it more convenient to vacuum them.”

Q. Are expensive vacuums worth it?

Pricier vacuums often come with additional accessories and attachments that can be worth it if you regularly clean hard-to-reach areas. You’ll also pay more for enhanced suction abilities and a longer battery life on cordless models. 

Neely says that higher-end vacuums often have “better filtration systems (like HEPA filters) and more durable construction. They may also offer quieter operation and ergonomic designs.” More expensive models may be more durable and longer lasting, plus they may include warranties and better customer service, which will likely pay off in the long run. 

However, users will want to consider their needs before splurging on the most expensive vacuum. “The frequency of use and specific needs of your home (like allergies or pets) should guide your investment in a higher-end model,” says Neely. “If you vacuum frequently or have a larger home, investing in a more expensive, robust model might be justified.”

Q. How do you know if a vacuum has good suction?

According to Neely, a vacuum with good suction “should efficiently pick up pet hair, crumbs, and dust in a single pass. Airflow, measured in cubic feet per minute, indicates how much air the vacuum pulls in. Sealed suction, often measured in inches of water lift, shows how well the vacuum can lift water a specific distance. Higher values in both metrics typically signify stronger suction.”

Q. How many watts should a good vacuum have?

Wattage is a measure of an appliance’s power consumption when in use. According to Neely, “Higher wattage can suggest more power; it’s not a definitive measure of cleaning ability.” Since wattage simply indicates how much electricity a vacuum requires, an energy-efficient vacuum is recommended over a high-wattage model. “A well-designed motor and suction mechanism can outperform a higher-wattage model. Energy-efficient models balance power consumption with suction performance,” Neely says. 

Instead of wattage, Neely suggests considering a vacuum’s design as an indication of performance. For example, “The quality of a vacuum’s filtration system is crucial, especially for those with allergies or pets. A good filtration system ensures fine particles are trapped and not expelled back into the air.” Neely recommends a HEPA filter, which can capture more than 99.97 percent of particles.

Meet the Tester

Lizzy Briskin is a freelance home and kitchen writer and product tester for Bob Vila and other outlets. She has covered food and home products for over 5 years. She takes a standard approach with all products by applying the same tests to each product for a fair side-by-side comparison. She takes detailed qualitative and quantitative notes along the way to help guide her writing. Her goal is to help shoppers cut through the noise and find the very best-performing products for every use case. 

Lizzy Briskin Avatar

Lizzy Briskin

Contributing Writer and Editor

Lizzy is a trained chef, writer, and product reviewer with over 6 years of experience in the industry. She has contributed to BobVila.com since 2022 and focuses on kitchen, cooking, and home products and projects. 

WHY YOU CAN TRUST BOB VILA