Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


12:43PM | 08/04/11
Member Since: 08/04/11
1 lifetime posts
Hi, out kitchen faucet leaks water at the handle. I could not find out any identification of the manufacture on the faucet. Will you be able to identify the faucet and offer some suggestions for repair? Thank you.



05:23PM | 08/04/11
Member Since: 07/22/04
649 lifetime posts
If it were me at this point I would remove the whole thing and take it to a plumbing shop.(not home depot or lowes)and have them refurbish it. It looks kind of high end and you don't want to scratch it up.My opinion.

Bob Vila

04:03PM | 10/26/11
Member Since: 07/07/11
50 lifetime posts
Larry G is correct. Remove the whole thing and take it to your home center for advice. It might just need a cartridge or some other part.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button