Latest Discussions : HVAC


06:16PM | 12/31/12
I have an old gravity feed furnace. I am told that it now needs a draft diverter so that
the pilot does not blow out. It does not, I am told, currently have one. Can anyone tell
me where I might get one or have one fabricated? Or if it is really true that I even need one?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button