Latest Discussions : Basement & Foundation


05:49AM | 04/01/06
Member Since: 03/01/05
28 lifetime posts

In our house, there are rooms under our garage.

I think that water is seeping in through small cracks in the concrete floor.

What should I use to apply over the floor to fill the cracks (there are lots of hairline cracks, too small for any caulk) and seal the floor?

Sommeone at the hardware store told me get "Drylok Concrete Protector".

But the can talks more about a protective coaching and nothing about sealing out water.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button