Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


02:41PM | 02/29/00
Member Since: 02/28/00
2 lifetime posts
I read a book on collage and one of the techniques is photocopy transfer. With a cotton ball, they dab cellulose thinner to the back side of the photocopy and turn it over and rub it with a blunt instrument. They said that cellulose thinner can be found in any home improvement center. I have tried Home Depot, Orchard Supply, Michaels, and Aaron Brothers. Where can I find this?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button